Wednesday, August 6, 2014

RPGaDay 06 "My Favorite RPG I Never Get To Play"


Words, like the last printing of Kult, fail me when I write about this game. Regardless, I have only ever run Kult. I would like that to change sometime, but I'm not sure anyone in my group is ready to run it. Not because they are incapable of doing so, but because I don't think many people understand it. I bought my friend a copy of it so he could play it, but even then I don't think running a game of Kult is something he wants to do. I have to mention that I do have overly high expectations of what I'd like if I were to actually play this, so maybe that's not a bad thing.

Until someone comes along that is comfortable running it I will have to be content with being the referee. I'm okay with that and I have more than a few ideas about running a one shot or two using Kult. I will probably hack out a way to use the rules from Apocalypse/Dungeon World when I do. We shall see.


Anyone want some candy?

No comments: