Sunday, August 31, 2014

RPGaDay 31 "Favorite game"

Jesus, what a question. Asking me what my favorite game is like trying to get an answer when you ask what my favorite album is. I can't say all of them because there are a lot of games that suck...


Just like there is a lot of music that sucks


So that being said I do have my favorites and I will list them by genre. 

For the "Hard" Sci Fi category I elect Eclipse Phase. I'm really digging Eclipse Phase. A Lot. It's definitely one of my faves. 


When I think of Horror I think of this obviously...


Fantasy? Dungeon World hands down.


Supers? Man I loved this game, wish I still had a hardcopy.


Generic System? With a Hat Tip to Fudge...


This list could go on and on. If I had to pick one game that has shaped who I am today though, I'd be remiss if I didn't say Cyberpunk 2020.


No comments: