Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten game things that do not exist, that I want to exist

 shared something earlier on his feed and I thought since I was in the middle of this writing thing anyway I'd join in on the fun. 

So, Top Ten game things that do not exist, that I want to exist.

1. Kult 4th Edition, Re-Written by The Last Cycle Crew, , and myself. Possibly PbtA? Produced by  and bought up by fucking everyone.

2. Dave Allsops completed new version of SLA Industries, possibly system agnostic.

3. Perdito Street Station/Bas Lag.

4. Cyberpunk 2077 (Hurry the fuck up Pondsmith)

5. Th Hve (An inside joke, that will never get done *cries*)

6. Clive Barker the RPG! Seriously though, I thought Imajica would have been a brutal setting.

7. Fly From Evil (I'm talking to you )

8. The Invisibles RPG (Pretty Please?)

9. A game based on Transmetropolitan or The Preacher or... I could go on for awhile here. 

10. Michael Moorcocks The Eternal Champion (BRP of course, covering not just Elric and Hawkmoon, but all of the current incarnations)

No comments: