Saturday, August 23, 2014

RPGaDay 23 "Coolest Looking Product"

This is a tough one for me as I think, in their own way, almost everything I buy is cool looking. I'm not just talking about the art either, I'm talking about the whole design and package.

The Laundry




The Laundry books are sharp, well laid out, good typography and easy to read with great art and writing. I love the design though, it really captures the setting.

SLA Industries



As a friend said to me, this one is almost arousing.

Kult 2nd Edition 



The Core rulebook is gorgeous and creepy, and I love it, in fact I liked pretty much all the 2nd edition books. The Magic Guides were very well done, in full color. Hard to describe without being able to show off the insides.

Beyond the Boundaries


Heart Mind & Soul


Judas Grail



Inferno


















No comments: