Thursday, August 28, 2014

RPGaDay 28 "Scariest Game"

I bet you were expecting yet another picture of Kult sitting here didn't you?

Nope, not this time. I've never gotten a chance to actually play Kult, so instead I will say it was a mashed up World Of Darkness campaign my friend John was running at one time. (Who, coincidentally also ran the craziest fucking game of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - After the Bomb)

Good Times.

This particular episode I wasn't playing a vampire (because vampires are lame) or any of the "normal monsters" in the WoD line up. I was playing a character named Alex Darkhorse Human Sorcerer.


I can't say I was scared so much as mentally disturbed by Johns description of the antagonist I was (powerlessly) facing. In this story it was a WoDized version of Baphomet who was draped in the skins of unborn children. We never got a chance to finish that game, I can't imagine things ended well for Alex, but it's one I will never forget. John is a consummate Storyteller

Thanks Buddy.

No comments: