Friday, August 22, 2014

RPGaDay 22 "Best Secondhand Purchase"

I'll admit, I gave up on gaming.

Sold almost everything except my Kult books, my Cyberpunk 2013/20 books and some limited press stuff I knew I'd regret getting rid of. Sadly I'd also lost a lot in the flurry of interstate moves I had undertook at one period. All for a stupid girl.... that's another story.

I'm going to say right off that none of these are the best because for one reason or another I found a game at Half Price books or on Amazon that I had cherished at some point in my life.



Yeah, whatever.


This is from some of the same guys that did Kult, fantastic Fantasy setting.




Noticed that pattern? yeah I didn't get rid of those on purpose.


I already had a copy of this that I'd held onto since it came out, but at that price I had to buy it. (I only paid half the original price)

Last one I bought was this

No comments: