Tuesday, August 12, 2014

RPGaDay 12 "Robin Williams"

Yesterday, news of Robin Williams death circulated but it hadn't sunk in for me till today. In lieu of my normal article "Oldest Game I still play", I'd like you point you all to David Wong's Cracked article "Robin Williams and why funny people kill themselves"



If you suffer from depression and need to talk and can, contact the Suicide Prevention Hotline. If it's not an emergency but you still find you need a sympathetic ear you are always free to contact me via Google + and Facebook.

For those who are not personally suffering from suicidal thoughts, but know those who do I'd like to share a screengrab.


Absolutely. Thanks Gareth.


By the same turn folks, there may come a day when I need you. There isn't a day that goes by that these thoughts don't come to me.

Rest in peace gentle soul.

No comments: